Like any of your delicates, you always want to handle your fine lingerie with extra care. To maintain the beauty, quality and longevity of your beloved lingerie, we first recommend following the care instructions on each garment label.
- As a general rule, always hand wash your lingerie in a delicate wash soap.
- Fill a sink or basin with tepid water and add one or two capfuls of delicate wash.
- Submerge the lingerie in the water and move around to ensure garment is evenly covered with soap and water.
- Be careful of nails and jewelry, especially when washing hosiery so as not to snag the garment.
- Soak for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove access water by placing the garment flat on a towel, fold towel over and press down for a few seconds. Do not ring or twist dry.
- Hang dry or dry flat on a drying rack.
- We do not recommend using a dryer.
- Use a steamer to gently remove wrinkles.
- Do not use an iron.