Welcome to Part IX of WE LOVE YOU! Now that the warm spring season is nearing, we would like to share outfit inspirations from some gorgeous influencers who featured VienneMilano thigh highs in their work.
Many thanks to everybody for your photos!
1. Eyridiki - Eyridiki is a fashion blogger from Greece. Her blog, Chatoyant21, was nominated for the Marie Claire Blog Awards in 2016. She pairs VANNA Mustard Yellow with her outfits to create looks inspired by the 60’s and 70’s.
2. Narjisse Ammor - Narjisse is a blogger with Moroccan origins, who currently lives in Paris. Her chic Parisian style is definitely something to keep an eye on. She cleverly mixes patterns with a plaid coat and VienneMilano's GIADA Art Deco Thigh Highs.
“So comfy, elegant, love the metallic touch and keeps me warm. My mother told me that she had the same when she was my age, it makes these tights more precious and special for me.”
3. Obsessions Now - Always serving fashion forward looks, Crystal from Obsessions Now made a splash at New York Fashion Week by pairing a floral maxi dress VienneMilano's VIOLA Cashmere Purple Thigh Highs.
4. Eve Close - Erin is a Boston based dancer in the US and Europe. She works with photographers to showcase her passion for dance and fashion. On her Instagram, Eve presents ways to pair our thigh highs with heels. She especially enjoys VienneMilano's CLAUDIA Matte Thigh Highs and GIORGIA Nude Fishnets.
"They were lovely and understated. Never budged, and most importantly, survived the night without any runs!"
5. Gold Rhapsody - A TV presenter, journalist, model, manager, entertainer, entrepreneur… Sabina Channa has done it all. This jack of all trades rocks our GIORGIA Black Fishnets with a vibrant lilac dress.
We would like to thank all of these beautiful influencers for creating such gorgeous photos wearing VienneMilano! Tell us: which influencer's style or outfit do you like most? Leave us a comment below.
Are you a fashionista who also wants to share your love for thigh highs in your work? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.